Monday, June 26, 2006

Free Family Time Class

Well, although I can't say really that ALL of the BEST THINGS are completely free, I can say some really great things are free - like this.

You are invited to be part of the creative process in curriculum development by joining a FREE pilot class for FAMILY TIME. I am working with a wonderful group of Kindermusik educators who are developing Unit 4 of the Family Time curriculum and I need some families who are interested in playing, singing, dancing and enjoying music together.

If that is you, let me know right away, space is limited. Classes are held at 9:00, Hosanna Lutheran Church in Lakeville, beginning July 10 and will run for 5 consecutive weeks to August 7. Any family with 1 or more children aged newborn-6 is welcome to attend with their parent, parents or caregivers. Call me at 952-895-9006 so I can sign you up!

No comments: