Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's a Brave New World

HI! I am stepping out into the world of technology. It is new for me, luckily my daughter, Lorelei, is here by my side helping me to get started.

Really what I am about is communication, and I don't want to miss the chance to talk to you in any way I can.

If you are reading this, it is most likely because you know me and know what I do, which is, sharing music with children and their families. No one is as lucky as me when it comes to "job satisfaction"

Currently, I am stretching in a new way, by writing and teaching a new kind of curriculum for families - the classes are busier, and bigger, as is my joy at seeing it all unfold.

Oh, one more thing for today. I am DELIGHTED with the beautiful snowfall!! It is what I have been waiting for all winter. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy it - it won't last long, it is almost St. Patricks Day afterall. Peace.

No comments: