Thursday, November 15, 2007

Priority Registration Starts Today

Technically it is called "Spring" semester - but since spring is still a long way off for us, I found this confusing. I am calling it "Winter/Spring" -

The good news is REGISTRATION BEGINS TODAY! Priority registration for currently enrolled families uns until November 30. Our spring classes are available on line with just 2 exceptions.

FAMILY TIME: Make Way for Music - is SO NEW - I don't yet have the graphic for it - I am hoping to have it ready on Monday. It is just as great as the previous 3 units - this time focusing on MUSIC - for goodness sake!

ABC MUSIC & ME - SING A STORY - NEW NEW NEW - I am offering a short session of ABC on Monday evenings 5:45 - 6:00. This is a new curriculum created by me (and a lot of other very creative people) for Kindermusik International. It is just a 4 week session that will introduce some simple keyboard concepts, the opera The Magic Flute, and some simple pre reading skills. The cost for the 4 week class is $60.00 and includes a CD and magazine with an original story published just for us.

If you want to register for ABC or Family Time - just send me an e-mail (helen.peterson@mchsi.com) and I will save you a spot until it is up on line.

CLICK HERE TO GO RIGHT TO OUR SPRING 08 Schedule.

No comments: