Wednesday, April 26, 2006

NEW CLASSES TO COME THIS SUMMER

I's official. I have space and dates set for our NEW NEW NEW summer offerings! Here they are:
FAMILY TIME, Peek A Boo, and SIGN and SING
  • Lakeville, Mondays July 17 - August 1
  • Savage, Tuesdays July 18 - August 2
Give me until this Tuesday to have all this new information on the website. In the meantime - I have newsletters and information going out in all classes this coming week. I am excited about these new classes and excited to have a weekly format for summer. I am hoping it will facilitate some musical growth over the summer for those of you who don't like the everyday kind of schedule.

For those of you who still do prefer a "SUMMER CAMPY" kind of thing - we still have room for you pretty much any time in June. Those schedules are already on the website. Be sure to e-mail or call me with any questions.

Choices, choices - isn't it great!?!

No comments: