Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mums the word?


Hmmm, I lost my voice. The flu bug took not only my weekend but the last vestiges of my voice went by the wayside this afternoon. My poor vocal chords put up a valient effort, singing their way through 5 classes and now . . . nothing. Not even the fun of a different voice for a few days. Which I kind of like, but this is a bit extreme!

Anyway, I am going to try something fun tonight. There are 35 kids and parents coming to have music time with me at the library tonight. Can one really MIME a music/story class? I will let you know.

I learned about a natural remedy today - this condition in an invitation for advice, so if you have any I'll take it! Anyway try slippery elm, which was given to me today by my friend Chrsity, and it gave me a voice for the one hour that I needed.

No comments: